Optimal Aging and Hormone Balance
At the Pinsky Family and Sports Medicine Center, we believe that the goal of health care ought to be exactly that—care of your health, not only prevention and treatment of disease. Our mission, therefore, is to provide the most advanced, scientifically-validated diagnostics and therapeutics available to help women feel and look as healthy as possible as they grow older.
What are Bioidentical Hormones?
Simply put, bioidentical hormones are hormones that have the exact same molecular structure as the hormones found in the human body. They have individual names that you should know: estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone. Other less commonly-used bioidentical hormones are estrone and estriol (two weaker metabolites of estradiol, the principal estrogen of the ovary).
Our BHRT is designed to treat Individuals who suffer from PMS, menopausal symptoms, andropausal symptoms, loss of sex drive, chronic fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression, headaches, weight gain, persistent pain, or many other common conditions associated with hormone imbalance. The risks of not replacing hormones include elevated cholesterol, increased incidents of strokes, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, menopausal symptoms, heart disease, and more rapid aging. Our BHRT program provides many benefits including:
- Restored hormone balance and relief of related symptoms
- Improved heart health
- Increased bone production and prevention of osteoporosis
- Enhanced energy and sex drive
- Improved mental sharpness and better memory
- Elevation in general mood and energy levels
- Enhanced physical stamina and performance
- Improved sleep
- Improved resistance to disease
- Improved skin tightness and moisture retention
- Decrease in wrinkles, age spots, facial sagging
- Successful weight management
Become an MDVIP member and allows us to help you with your BHRT needs and concerns.
Contact us for details, or simply call our office at (321) 255-2289.
Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women & Men